- rgb16mpm is a 16 channel RGB dimmer based on AVR mega32
- - 16 channels with ~100mA PNP open collector outputs. 8bit software PWM per channel.
- - 4 channels with 3A N-MOSFET open drain outputs (for R/G/B, one FET not used)
- - AVR Mega32 running from 8MHz internal RC
- - serial RS485 connection, using MPM mode (addressable bus) at 115200 baud
- - uses mpmboot as bootloader, but can also compiled as standalone project
- - schematic and board layout
- designed for 12V rgb stripes.
- resistors on the stripes must be replaced with smaller ones.