You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 years ago|
|eagle||12 years ago|
|.gitignore||12 years ago|
|Makefile||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|democode.c||4 years ago|
|demohelper.c||12 years ago|
|eeprom.c||12 years ago|
|main.c||12 years ago|
|mpmctrl.c||12 years ago|
|rgb16mpm.h||4 years ago|
|rgbctrl.c||12 years ago|
rgb16mpm is a 16 channel RGB dimmer based on AVR mega32
- 16 channels with ~100mA PNP open collector outputs. 8bit software PWM per channel.
- 4 channels with 3A N-MOSFET open drain outputs (for R/G/B, one FET not used)
- AVR Mega32 running from 8MHz internal RC
- serial RS485 connection, using MPM mode (addressable bus) at 115200 baud
- uses mpmboot as bootloader, but can also compiled as standalone project
- schematic and board layout
designed for 12V rgb stripes. resistors on the stripes must be replaced with smaller ones.